Welcome to the Black

This is a blog about my table top gaming from mini wargaming to board games to card games.

2014-06-20

My Week in Gaming 2014-06-20

Hello everyone,

So like I said last week on Saturday I went over to R's house with a few friends and we had a blast!

As far as games go when I got there T, M and R were in a game of Settlers of Catan, T ended up winning with 7 points so that I could start playing too. Up next was 2 games of Red Dragon Inn, both of which I won! My brother E showed up after the first game of RDI so the second was 5 players and then we took a break for some home made Vegan Chili made by R's wife, for not having meat it was really good. After that we started playing The Resistance, which if you have never played it, it is AWESOME! The hard part is that you need 5 player minimum so either you can play most games (2-4 players) or you can play Resistance (5-10 players) which makes it require some planning. But if you ever want a table talk game of bullshitting your friends then this is the game for you.

As far as the rest of the week goes I have played a little Assassin's Creed: Revelations but not much else as K and I went to go see How to Train your Dragon 2 on my normal game night and are going to see a live show tonight, but what can you do when good movies come out and you get free tickets to the show?


Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment