Welcome to the Black

This is a blog about my table top gaming from mini wargaming to board games to card games.

2010-05-04

Army on a stick

So I tried something new this time around with my priming my Skeletons. I attached all 80+ of them to a 2x2 4-foot handrail stick with two sided tape.

And I have to say that I am impressed with the results, it was quick and easy to give the models a nice and quick coat that got almost the whole model.
There is a few things to look out for when doing this thought. One you need to pick the right tape, I used some carpet tape and man was it sticky. This worked well for the metal necromancer on a GW base but the Mantic Skeletons have flat bottoms so they stuck really well, too well my fingers were sore after pulling everything off the stick.

I also got some painting work done on my skeletons, getting the bones on one regiment painted just like I painted the Vampire Lord's base.

No comments:

Post a Comment