Welcome to the Black

This is a blog about my table top gaming from mini wargaming to board games to card games.

2014-05-30

My Week in Gaming 2014-05-30

Hello everyone,
So I had one of my friends over (T) to play last night and had a blast, we got in two games of Deadzone and two of Red Dragon Inn.


Deadzone

We used the same lists for both games Enforcers (me) vs. Rebs (him):
Enforcers:
- Sergent
- Enforcer x2
- Assault Enforcer
- Sniper
- Burst Laser

Rebs:
- Commander
- Human x2
- Drone
- Teradon x 2
- Ammo for one Teraton

The first game was a quick one, taking a half-hour to set up and only about 20 minutes to play. I got the Zulu mission, blitzed the objectives and sniped T's commander on turn two for the win.

The second game was more of a straight up fight, T suppressed my sniper for the whole game while I suppressed his humans and commander. Unfortunately by the end of round 3 one of his Teratons had wiped out 4 of my Enforcers leaving me with my sniper and one regular enforcer left vs his entire force.


Red Dragon Inn

I picked up a copy of Red Dragon Inn from my local store before International Table Top Day and have played once before but T just got to try it for the first time last night. We also got two games in with me as Deirdre the Priestess and him as Zot the Wizard.

Well we had a blast, even though this is a game about your characters getting drunk and I don't drink personally. The amount of personality given to each of the characters is amazing given the limited format this game has. T picked up the rules quickly as there is no funny names for things, anytime cards can be played anytime and sometimes cards can only be played sometimes for example.

Oh and for the record we both got drunk under the table once with a alcohol content of over 15.

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment